Localization into two languages and ongoing language support for DreamCommerce
DreamCommerce is a developer of software for online shops. It is the largest such developer on the Polish e-commerce market.
DreamCommerce has been able to conquer this niche by offering its customers fully customizable store designs, convenient mobile versions, integration with social networks, and SEO-optimized design.
In order to expand into the markets of Turkey and the Netherlands, DreamCommerce required quality localization into Turkish and Dutch. To do this, DreamCommerce turned to the team here at Alconost. It was not just a one-off project: as DreamCommerce's service continued to develop, there was an ever growing number of new strings that needed to be quickly localized.
There were obvious advantages to working with Alconost in this case:
- We have a team of tested native speaker translators with experience in e-commerce. Thus, DreamCommerce was not burdened with the task of recruiting and testing its own team of translators.
- We are responsible for the quality of localization and compliance with deadlines. By the way, in addition to actually performing the translation, we also test the localized product;
- We are always available. As soon as new strings for translation appear, our experts immediately get down to translating them.
The Crowdin cloud platform helped us achieve our maximum level of productivity and harmony in our work. It saved translators, managers, and the client from many potential headaches:
- The translators were immediately able to see comments and screenshots from DreamCommerce. This helped us increase the quality and speed of translation. And the customer was able to save time answering translators about the context of a particular string;
- The client was able to monitor the progress of the project;
- The localization of updates was streamlined to the maximum degree possible. DreamCommerce was able to simply upload new lines into Crowdin and confirm the cost. We were then able to take care of the rest.
Thus, we have developed a painless process to support the ongoing localization process for our client. We anticipate hearing good news about DreamCommerce's performance on the e-commerce markets in the Netherlands and Turkey!
Other success stories
- Multilingual Advertising for the Alvadi Online Auto Parts Store
- Voiceovers for the Avatarico and Lostroom escape rooms
- Localization of the websites of Aviasales, Jetradar, and Hotellook
- Alconost+Crowdin for Bandsintown: Localization of the most popular app for finding concerts
- Translation and voiceovers for the fox cub Cucchi in the Booclick app
- Alconost + Crowdin: localization of Clash of Kings into English
- Localization of the Clue mobile app and updates in nine languages
- Configuring Google Analytics for a regional branch office of the Dr. Bormental clinic
- Localization of Dr.Explain into eight European languages and updating the help system
- Localization of System Surveillance Pro into Spanish
- Series of 18 Video Banners for the Guild of Heroes Advertising Campaign
- Copywriting and translation of the app description, articles, and press release for the Helper app
- Localization of the "Home Bookkeeping" app into Spanish, French, and German
- Localization of the Jooble job search service into 16 languages
- 62 tutorial videos in English and Russian for Kaspersky Lab
- How we created seven trailers for Kaspersky Lab in two months
- Creating template videos and translations in Nitro for the "Home Bookkeeping" app
- Voiceovers in 14 languages for the Kerish Doctor software
- PPC advertising for KooRaRoo Media
- Character voiceovers in Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese for the RPG Life is Feudal: Your Own
- Localizing updates for the Charm Farm game into eight languages
- Promoting the MobiDB Database Designer app using PPC advertising
- Multilingual voice responses for Bitrix24
- Localization of the Petcube website into six languages
- Localizing the game "Punch Club" into Chinese and Polish
- Translation into six languages and localization support for Smarty CRM
- Localization of a series of mobile products into European and Asian languages for Stoik Technology
- A series of trailers about JIRA plugins
- Contextual advertising for the "TradeVoyage" travel agency
- Rewriting and voiceover of the "Fairy Tales of Uncle Remus" mobile app
- Localization of Viber messenger into Russian
- Localization of the game "Klondike" for Vizor Interactive into five languages
- Localization of the Xsolla service into 18 languages