Localization of the Jooble job search service into 16 languages
The Jooble service is a popular international aggregator of job postings. The service allows you to search for employer listings across a huge database that is constantly being updated from listings that have been posted to the most popular job sites across the world. Currently the Jooble service is active in 60 countries.
Alconost should take some credit for this achievement: we localized the interface and translated the help system and legal notices for Jooble.org into 16 languages:
It is noteworthy that Jooble decided to not only localize their service into common European and Asian languages, but also into such a relatively rare language as Tagalog. Have you ever heard of this language before? And yet it is the native language of more than 50 million inhabitants of the Philippines!
The source materials were provided in the form of .docx files containing text interspersed with HTML code and links to screenshots explaining the context of particular strings. The translation was carried out directly within the HTML code, and the translators were careful not to disturb the tags. Thanks to this workflow, the translation could be integrated into the customer's system in the least amount of time. Of course, all the work was done by native speaker professional translators with extensive experience working with texts in HTML format.
When all of the translated texts were added to the site, we then conducted a full linguistic testing of the site. This testing allowed us to fix some "long strings" that did not fit into their allocated places, and we also fixed the translation of certain strings whose proper meaning only became clearer in context.
The result of our efforts can be seen on the jooble.org website. Just select the country flag for one of the languages that we localized from the dropdown list in the top right corner.
We are very pleased that thanks to our efforts Jooble can now help millions of people who speak different languages to find their dream jobs!
Dmitry Grin, Jooble Technical Director
"Our experience cooperating with Alconost was easy and enjoyable. Alconost was able to offer translation services into non-standard languages at our request. All comments and suggestions were taken into account in order to produce a quality translation. The Alconost Nitro service also proved to be indispensable."
Other success stories
- Multilingual Advertising for the Alvadi Online Auto Parts Store
- Voiceovers for the Avatarico and Lostroom escape rooms
- Localization of the websites of Aviasales, Jetradar, and Hotellook
- Alconost+Crowdin for Bandsintown: Localization of the most popular app for finding concerts
- Translation and voiceovers for the fox cub Cucchi in the Booclick app
- Alconost + Crowdin: localization of Clash of Kings into English
- Localization of the Clue mobile app and updates in nine languages
- Configuring Google Analytics for a regional branch office of the Dr. Bormental clinic
- Localization into two languages and ongoing language support for DreamCommerce
- Localization of Dr.Explain into eight European languages and updating the help system
- Localization of System Surveillance Pro into Spanish
- Series of 18 Video Banners for the Guild of Heroes Advertising Campaign
- Copywriting and translation of the app description, articles, and press release for the Helper app
- Localization of the "Home Bookkeeping" app into Spanish, French, and German
- 62 tutorial videos in English and Russian for Kaspersky Lab
- How we created seven trailers for Kaspersky Lab in two months
- Creating template videos and translations in Nitro for the "Home Bookkeeping" app
- Voiceovers in 14 languages for the Kerish Doctor software
- PPC advertising for KooRaRoo Media
- Character voiceovers in Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese for the RPG Life is Feudal: Your Own
- Localizing updates for the Charm Farm game into eight languages
- Promoting the MobiDB Database Designer app using PPC advertising
- Multilingual voice responses for Bitrix24
- Localization of the Petcube website into six languages
- Localizing the game “Punch Club” into Chinese and Polish
- Translation into six languages and localization support for Smarty CRM
- Localization of a series of mobile products into European and Asian languages for Stoik Technology
- A series of trailers about JIRA plugins
- Contextual advertising for the "TradeVoyage" travel agency
- Rewriting and voiceover of the "Fairy Tales of Uncle Remus" mobile app
- Localization of Viber messenger into Russian
- Localization of the game “Klondike” for Vizor Interactive into five languages
- Localization of the Xsolla service into 18 languages