How we created seven trailers for Kaspersky Lab in two months
Kaspersky Lab is a continuing and favorite customer of Alconost Video. We've made 62 how-to trailers for this customer, and now it has entrusted us with a new challenge: creating two series of trailers.
The first series is about the new multi-platform application Kaspersky Safe Kids, which is intended to protect children from trouble in the virtual world.
The second series is about the following products for mobile devices: Kaspersky Internet Security for Android, Kaspersky Safe Browser for iOS and Windows Phone, and Kaspersky QR Scanner for iOS and Android. The video about the Kaspersky Password Manager application for Windows, Mac, Android and iOS is also included in this series.
All these products from Kaspersky Lab were presented at Mobile World Congress, the world's largest mobile industry exhibition (2–5 March 2015, Barcelona). We were thrilled to find out that our trailers will become part of the presentation.
Thus, in the space of 2 months we made 7 trailers. They are:
- Kaspersky Internet Security for Android
- Kaspersky Safe Browser
- Kaspersky Password Manager
- Kaspersky QR Scanner
- Kaspersky Safe Kids — Locating Your Kids in Real-Time
- Kaspersky Safe Kids — Shielding Kids from Inappropriate Content & Websites
- Kaspersky Safe Kids — Helping Kids to Manage Their Time
For the Kaspersky Safe Kids series of trailers, the client chose a cartoon-style with character animation. For this purpose we created a set of characters (mom, dad, and three kids of different ages). Then we animated their movements and emotions and drew a few environments in which the actions unfold. By the way, thanks to the uniform style of the series, we were able to reduce the budget for the entire project.
The client liked the characters and style of the trailers for Kaspersky Safe Kids so much that they decided to use the images from the video clips for the design of the product promo site.
The Alconost Video team would like to thank the Kaspersky Lab team for trusting us, for its perfectly streamlined communications, and for fostering a wonderful atmosphere that ensured we could make such cool trailers!
Marina Sobolevskaya, Training Manager, Kaspersky Lab:
"We have already cooperated with the Alconost Video team for about a year now, so when it came time to choose a contractor to make a video for MWC, there was no doubt that we would choose them. The task was to make high-quality videos on a short deadline, which required us to act with maximum efficiency. In my opinion, the guys managed to achieve an excellent result: over the course of the project we talked a lot, shared ideas, and listened to each other, and as a result were very pleased with the result. The conference attendees at the Congress showed great interest in the video, and we in turn are actively using the trailers to achieve our marketing and educational goals."
Other success stories
- Multilingual Advertising for the Alvadi Online Auto Parts Store
- Voiceovers for the Avatarico and Lostroom escape rooms
- Localization of the websites of Aviasales, Jetradar, and Hotellook
- Alconost+Crowdin for Bandsintown: Localization of the most popular app for finding concerts
- Translation and voiceovers for the fox cub Cucchi in the Booclick app
- Alconost + Crowdin: localization of Clash of Kings into English
- Localization of the Clue mobile app and updates in nine languages
- Configuring Google Analytics for a regional branch office of the Dr. Bormental clinic
- Localization into two languages and ongoing language support for DreamCommerce
- Localization of Dr.Explain into eight European languages and updating the help system
- Localization of System Surveillance Pro into Spanish
- Series of 18 Video Banners for the Guild of Heroes Advertising Campaign
- Copywriting and translation of the app description, articles, and press release for the Helper app
- Localization of the "Home Bookkeeping" app into Spanish, French, and German
- Localization of the Jooble job search service into 16 languages
- 62 tutorial videos in English and Russian for Kaspersky Lab
- Creating template videos and translations in Nitro for the "Home Bookkeeping" app
- Voiceovers in 14 languages for the Kerish Doctor software
- PPC advertising for KooRaRoo Media
- Character voiceovers in Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese for the RPG Life is Feudal: Your Own
- Promoting the MobiDB Database Designer app using PPC advertising
- Localization of the Petcube website into six languages
- Localizing the game “Punch Club” into Chinese and Polish
- Translation into six languages and localization support for Smarty CRM
- Localization of a series of mobile products into European and Asian languages for Stoik Technology
- A series of trailers about JIRA plugins
- Contextual advertising for the "TradeVoyage" travel agency
- Rewriting and voiceover of the "Fairy Tales of Uncle Remus" mobile app
- Localization of Viber messenger into Russian
- Localization of the game “Klondike” for Vizor Interactive into five languages
- Localization of the Xsolla service into 18 languages
Place an order now
Please tell us your requirements and we will contact you promptly to clarify the details and give you a quote. Thank you.
We help companies take their products to the global market by localizing applications, games, websites, translating texts and making promo videos. We’d be happy to get a chance to work with you!
Localization & Translation
- Localization of software, games, online and mobile applications
- Game Localization
- Nitro — a fast, professional online translation service
- Website translation
- Professional technical translation services
- Crowdin + Alconost: platform + translation team
- Localization of iOS applications
- Localization of Android applications
- Proofreading (and copyediting) of texts by native speakers
- Translation quality
- Languages and rates