62 tutorial videos in English and Russian for Kaspersky Lab
Kaspersky Lab is one of the world's largest developers of systems to protect computers from viruses, spam, hacker attacks, and other cyber threats. The company is active in more than 200 countries around the world.
Kaspersky Lab decided to update its series of training videos to help users master all of the features of its new line of products, including Kaspersky Anti-Virus, Kaspersky Internet Security, and Kaspersky Total Security Multi-Device.
We were pleased to be able to work on such a challenge, and we created 62 video tutorials in Russian and English:
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Tutorials (10 videos)
- Kaspersky Internet Security Tutorials (30 videos)
- Kaspersky Total Security Tutorials (22 videos).
One feature of the project was that we engaged several teams of video designers and worked together on 4-5 videos. This has greatly reduced the time needed to fulfill the order, and by using a single style for all the videos we were able to reduce the total cost of the project by 20-30%.
We would like to thank the employees of Kaspersky Lab for their trust and the invaluable experience that we gained in the course of working together, and we are very pleased that users can better navigate the capabilities of our new line of products using our videos.
Marina Sobolevskaya, Training Manager, Kaspersky Lab:
"Since our team used to make our own independent how-to videos, working with Alconost was the first time that we entrusted the production of our videos to a third-party company. It was nice that the guys responded as soon as we turned to them, even before we decided to place an order. They showed us outlines of possible video designs that we liked right away. During the project managers were able to really feel their way into our products and offer their vision of how the tutorials should be created, namely by keeping the length of the videos to a minimum through the use of high-quality visualizations and concise speech without losing the intended sense. We would like to thank Alconost for its speedy work, flexibility, and their high-quality interpretations of our sometimes difficult ideas!"
Other success stories
- Multilingual Advertising for the Alvadi Online Auto Parts Store
- Voiceovers for the Avatarico and Lostroom escape rooms
- Localization of the websites of Aviasales, Jetradar, and Hotellook
- Alconost+Crowdin for Bandsintown: Localization of the most popular app for finding concerts
- Translation and voiceovers for the fox cub Cucchi in the Booclick app
- Alconost + Crowdin: localization of Clash of Kings into English
- Localization of the Clue mobile app and updates in nine languages
- Configuring Google Analytics for a regional branch office of the Dr. Bormental clinic
- Localization into two languages and ongoing language support for DreamCommerce
- Localization of Dr.Explain into eight European languages and updating the help system
- Localization of System Surveillance Pro into Spanish
- Series of 18 Video Banners for the Guild of Heroes Advertising Campaign
- Copywriting and translation of the app description, articles, and press release for the Helper app
- Localization of the "Home Bookkeeping" app into Spanish, French, and German
- Localization of the Jooble job search service into 16 languages
- How we created seven trailers for Kaspersky Lab in two months
- Creating template videos and translations in Nitro for the "Home Bookkeeping" app
- Voiceovers in 14 languages for the Kerish Doctor software
- PPC advertising for KooRaRoo Media
- Character voiceovers in Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese for the RPG Life is Feudal: Your Own
- Promoting the MobiDB Database Designer app using PPC advertising
- Localization of the Petcube website into six languages
- Localizing the game “Punch Club” into Chinese and Polish
- Translation into six languages and localization support for Smarty CRM
- Localization of a series of mobile products into European and Asian languages for Stoik Technology
- A series of trailers about JIRA plugins
- Contextual advertising for the "TradeVoyage" travel agency
- Rewriting and voiceover of the "Fairy Tales of Uncle Remus" mobile app
- Localization of Viber messenger into Russian
- Localization of the game “Klondike” for Vizor Interactive into five languages
- Localization of the Xsolla service into 18 languages
Place an order now
Please tell us your requirements and we will contact you promptly to clarify the details and give you a quote. Thank you.
We help companies take their products to the global market by localizing applications, games, websites, translating texts and making promo videos. We’d be happy to get a chance to work with you!
Localization & Translation
- Localization of software, games, online and mobile applications
- Game Localization
- Nitro — a fast, professional online translation service
- Website translation
- Professional technical translation services
- Crowdin + Alconost: platform + translation team
- Localization of iOS applications
- Localization of Android applications
- Proofreading (and copyediting) of texts by native speakers
- Translation quality
- Languages and rates