Localization of the Petcube website into six languages
Petcube is a startup that was able to raise Usd 250,000 in 42 days on <0">Kickstarter. Petcube is a device that allows pet owners to remotely monitor and play with their pets. The device is equipped with an HD webcam, microphone, and laser pointer. It can be operated from a Smartphone or tablet.
We are very pleased that we were able to work with the Petcube team and translate the website into six languages:
Despite the fact that the Petcube product is rather unusual, the principle of its operation is so simple and easy to understand that our native speaker translators had practically no questions, and they were able to complete the assignment within a short period of time.
Our translations can be found on the petcube.com website by selecting one of the available languages from the dropdown box.
On behalf of all Alconost employees, we would like to wish the Petcube team success with the launch of mass production of their product, and more international customers!
Darya Staverska, Petcube:
"In a short period of time Petcube was able to attract the attention of leading publications from all over the world. For us it was important that users from Europe and Asia who are interested in gadget be able to find details in a language that they understand. We are very grateful to Alconost for their quality translations and their extremely efficient work."
Other success stories
- Voiceovers for the Avatarico and Lostroom escape rooms
- Localization of the websites of Aviasales, Jetradar, and Hotellook
- Alconost+Crowdin for Bandsintown: Localization of the most popular app for finding concerts
- Translation and voiceovers for the fox cub Cucchi in the Booclick app
- Alconost + Crowdin: localization of Clash of Kings into English
- Localization of the Clue mobile app and updates in nine languages
- Configuring Google Analytics for a regional branch office of the Dr. Bormental clinic
- Localization into two languages and ongoing language support for DreamCommerce
- Localization of Dr.Explain into eight European languages and updating the help system
- Localization of System Surveillance Pro into Spanish
- Copywriting and translation of the app description, articles, and press release for the Helper app
- Localization of the "Home Bookkeeping" app into Spanish, French, and German
- Localization of the Jooble job search service into 16 languages
- 62 tutorial videos in English and Russian for Kaspersky Lab
- How we created seven trailers for Kaspersky Lab in two months
- Creating template videos and translations in Nitro for the "Home Bookkeeping" app
- Voiceovers in 14 languages for the Kerish Doctor software
- PPC advertising for KooRaRoo Media
- Character voiceovers in Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese for the RPG Life is Feudal: Your Own
- Promoting the MobiDB Database Designer app using PPC advertising
- Localizing the game “Punch Club” into Chinese and Polish
- Translation into six languages and localization support for Smarty CRM
- Localization of a series of mobile products into European and Asian languages for Stoik Technology
- A series of trailers about JIRA plugins
- Contextual advertising for the "TradeVoyage" travel agency
- Rewriting and voiceover of the "Fairy Tales of Uncle Remus" mobile app
- Localization of Viber messenger into Russian
- Localization of the game “Klondike” for Vizor Interactive into five languages
- Localization of the Xsolla service into 18 languages
Place an order now
Please tell us your requirements and we will contact you promptly to clarify the details and give you a quote. Thank you.
We help companies take their products to the global market by localizing applications, games, websites, translating texts and making promo videos. We’d be happy to get a chance to work with you!
Localization & Translation
- Localization of software, games, online and mobile applications
- Game Localization
- Nitro — a fast, professional online translation service
- Website translation
- Professional technical translation services
- Crowdin + Alconost: platform + translation team
- Localization of iOS applications
- Localization of Android applications
- Proofreading (and copyediting) of texts by native speakers
- Translation quality
- Languages and rates