Localization of the Xsolla service into 18 languages
Xsolla is a payment and gaming transaction processing service.
Xsolla provides services for developers and game publishers, and it supports more than 600 payment systems.
The company operates worldwide and collaborates with Valve (Steam), Aeria Games, BigPoint Games, Gameforge, Ankama Games, Gaijin Entertainment, GoodGame Studios, Snail Games, and many others.
Alconost Translations was assigned the task of localizing company's service into 18 languages:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Brazilian Portuguese
At the same time we localized apps for Android, iOS, and PC. English and Russian versions of the apps already existed. We were able to localize the apps (including editing) on the fly in just a week.
We worked with Xsolla to establish a rapid multilingual localization technology, and we helped the service develop a rapport with players of various games from around the world.
Konstantin Golubitsky, CTO of Xsolla:
"The localization of payment interfaces is one of the most important steps for a company entering a new market.
Thanks to Alconost's assistance, the company was able to adapt its Xsolla payment interfaces for hundreds of different countries in the shortest possible time.
The higher the quality of the translation, the faster users will be able to learn how to use the interface and the more purchases they will make.
You cannot underestimate the importance of quality localization."
Other success stories
- Multilingual Advertising for the Alvadi Online Auto Parts Store
- Voiceovers for the Avatarico and Lostroom escape rooms
- Localization of the websites of Aviasales, Jetradar, and Hotellook
- Alconost+Crowdin for Bandsintown: Localization of the most popular app for finding concerts
- Translation and voiceovers for the fox cub Cucchi in the Booclick app
- Alconost + Crowdin: localization of Clash of Kings into English
- Localization of the Clue mobile app and updates in nine languages
- Configuring Google Analytics for a regional branch office of the Dr. Bormental clinic
- Localization into two languages and ongoing language support for DreamCommerce
- Localization of Dr.Explain into eight European languages and updating the help system
- Localization of System Surveillance Pro into Spanish
- Series of 18 Video Banners for the Guild of Heroes Advertising Campaign
- Copywriting and translation of the app description, articles, and press release for the Helper app
- Localization of the "Home Bookkeeping" app into Spanish, French, and German
- Localization of the Jooble job search service into 16 languages
- 62 tutorial videos in English and Russian for Kaspersky Lab
- How we created seven trailers for Kaspersky Lab in two months
- Creating template videos and translations in Nitro for the "Home Bookkeeping" app
- Voiceovers in 14 languages for the Kerish Doctor software
- PPC advertising for KooRaRoo Media
- Character voiceovers in Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese for the RPG Life is Feudal: Your Own
- Localizing updates for the Charm Farm game into eight languages
- Promoting the MobiDB Database Designer app using PPC advertising
- Multilingual voice responses for Bitrix24
- Localization of the Petcube website into six languages
- Localizing the game “Punch Club” into Chinese and Polish
- Translation into six languages and localization support for Smarty CRM
- Localization of a series of mobile products into European and Asian languages for Stoik Technology
- A series of trailers about JIRA plugins
- Contextual advertising for the "TradeVoyage" travel agency
- Rewriting and voiceover of the "Fairy Tales of Uncle Remus" mobile app
- Localization of Viber messenger into Russian
- Localization of the game “Klondike” for Vizor Interactive into five languages