Multilingual PPC Services
We create and maintain turnkey pay-per-click advertising on Yandex Direct, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, YouTube, and VKontakte for multilingual websites. Using web analytics, we can tailor a campaign to focus on your KPIs and calculate your ROI.
Alconost is a certified Google partner. Our specialists are constantly improving their qualifications, and they are looking to share what they know with others. We have been in the business of multilingual paid search in international markets since 2008, and we know all the ins and outs.
International PPC management
Rest assured, when it comes to developing PPC advertising in foreign languages, we only assign native speakers to the tasks of selecting keywords, writing ads, or producing copy for landing pages. For example, if you would like to promote your product or service in Russian speaking countries, we can arrange online advertising across multiple search engines (Yandex, Google, Rambler) and social networks (Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki) using key phrases and ads in Russian as well as Ukrainian, Belarusian, and Kazakh.
If you’re not looking to localize your entire site but merely test the waters of a foreign market, we can create dynamic landing pages for PPC in your desired target languages and direct users to them
Personal PPC manager
We have built our business around the following principle: it will be more profitable for you to cooperate with us than to hire an expensive specialist or to work with a conventional PPC agency. We offer you a personal PPC expert who combines all of the advantages of the following types of workers:
- full-time employee: an individual approach and responsibility;
- agency: professionalism, advanced tools, and reputation;
- freelancer: fast response times and low cost;
- co-owner: interest in the result, since this person's salary depends on it.
You will be able to coordinate all aspects of your project, ranging from marketing strategy to data analysis, with just a single person: your PPC manager. The PPC specialist will work on your marketing campaigns every day overseeing and directing the work of the other specialists on your project including copywriters, translators, designers, web programmers, and analysts.
Most of our customers are IT companies including software, mobile app, and game developers as well as service providers for the B2C and B2B markets. We help companies promote their products in multiple countries and languages.
How the Alconost multilingual PPC agency works
Development and set up of paid search campaigns
- You place an order for multilingual advertising;
- we help you complete a design brief and determine a schedule, deadlines, and a budget;
- study your product or service, market and competitors;
- create dynamic and paid search campaigns by selecting keywords, organizing them into groups, and creating ads;
- create Display Network campaigns, social network campaigns, campaigns for mobile devices, and develop remarketing lists;
- set up an analytics tracking system using Google Analytics or Yandex Metrika to monitor the effectiveness of your multilingual marketing;
- make PPC localization, re-select keywords and translate ads.
Turnkey PPC management services
- We track your advertising statistics on a daily basis, studying web analytics data, and creating suggestions to improve your PPC campaign's effectiveness;
- make updates to your campaign by testing your ads and campaign setup, adding new elements while deleting ineffective ones, optimizing bids, filtering sites from the Display Network, and much more;
- do everything in order to ensure your PPC marketing generates the most profit over time;
- provide detailed reports on the progress we’ve made and the effectiveness of PPC advertising;
- can provide additional services, if necessary.
Multilingual PPC management pricing
Most companies in the pay-per-click advertising market operate as partner agencies of the very advertiser they use (e.g. Google, Yandex, Bing, etc), receiving a commission that is a percentage of your total spend. Unlike these partner agencies, we do not take a percentage of the budget, nor do we seek to milk the project for most money possible. Instead, you simply choose the right service package, pay for it, and we get to work. You have the option to refill your contextual advertising account yourself, separate from buying a package, or we can refill your account for you for an additional 10% service fee.
|Service Packages||Discovery||Evolution||Conquest||Cost per month||$200||$300||$400|
|Preliminary audit and monthly analysis||+||+||+|
|Configuring web analytics||+||+||+|
|Development and conducting of campaigns||+||+||+|
|Support for dynamic landing pages for online advertising||+||+||+|
|Number of languages||1||1||2||1||2||3|
|Contextual advertising systems||1||2||1||3||2||1|
|Copies of campaigns (geotargeting)||-||1||2|
If you need more than three languages, please contact us, so we can design an individual plan for you.
Additional services and translation will be calculated separately.
PPC campaigns optimization — video
Watch our video explaining how the conversion price is determined in Google Ads.
If you still have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We can help you decide how to proceed and develop a customized offer for you.
Additional multilingual services
- Online marketing consulting
- Development of landing pages
- Audit of your site, it’s advertising, and your competitors
- Multilingual SEO services
- Media banner development
- Mobile app promotion
- Promotion of videos and video advertising
- Content promotion services