Videos for apps, web services, and sites
Your app needs a video. One that promotes the app, explains it, or helps users to learn it. That is why you're here.
Producing these videos for IT products is our specialty:
Videos for App Store and Google Play
We make videos for mobile apps too. And, of course, our videos comply with all mobile app store requirements.
Besides making videos that sell products, we also produce videos that turn complicated products into easy-to-understand ones. If your app or service interface consists of anything more than a big self-explanatory button, a tutorial video can make a world of difference.
Tell us why you need a video and we will pick the right kind for your needs: an attention-getting trailer, an informative and explanatory video, a short how-to, or a detailed tutorial.
Video production process
The process is simple:
- You fill out a design brief and give us access to the product.
- We write a detailed script and get your approval.
- We develop a storyboard and get your approval.
- We create the animation and get your approval.
- We add music and audio and get your approval.
Creating 1.5–2 minutes of video takes 3–5 weeks. Learn more about the video production process here.
Animated screenshots vs. video screen capture
Most tutorials online are produced using video capture from the screen of a computer or mobile device. This is unfortunate, we think: the small, jittery cursor typical of these videos often looks sloppy and off-putting.
For all of our videos, we first take screenshots of each step of using the product. Then we animate them and add in a gorgeous cursor that interacts with the interface elements. So not only do we get a beautiful, high-quality screencast (that demonstrates actions inside an app, game, or site), but we can easily lengthen or shorten the scene to match the timing of the voiceover. Adding or removing something from the interface is easy as well.
Available in English or any other language
We can produce videos in English or any other language that you need. Translation and voiceovers are performed by native speakers. Please listen to samples of our voice-over artists.
Show users some love with beautiful and easy-to-understand videos – and they will return the favor!
Questions? Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the green button for us to contact you.
Other relevant articles
Place an order now
Please tell us your requirements and we will contact you promptly to clarify the details and give you a quote. Thank you.
Localization & Translation
- Localization of software, games, online and mobile applications
- Alconost Nitro — a fast, professional online translation service
- Website translation
- Professional technical translation services
- Crowdin + Alconost: platform + translation team
- Localization of iOS applications
- Localization of Android applications
- Proofreading (and copyediting) of texts by native speakers