A VideoPAD is an inexpensive video clip that follows a standard form and structure and explains what a program does, supplementing or even replacing a text description and screenshot gallery.
The structure of a VideoPAD is as follows:
- Scene 1: main message, the problem, and how to solve the problem by using the program
- Scene 2: ways to use the product (list)
- Scenes 3–7: demonstration of product features (screenshots with captions)
- Scene 8: additional features and benefits (list)
- Scene 9: final appeal to download, buy, or register
A VideoPAD lasts 60 to 90 seconds.
VideoPADs are voiced by professional voiceover artists and are accompanied by a music track.
VideoPADs are made according to a template, but the variety of graphics sets and the ability to change a video’s color scheme allow each VideoPAD to have a distinctive appearance.
Here is what we’ll need from you to make a VideoPAD:
- Select a set of graphics from one of those offered
- Provide a logo and, if applicable, an image of the product box
- Prepare 5–6 product screenshots
- Complete the script template: slogan, feature list, list of benefits, voiceover text, and website address. If you need a video in a language that you do not speak, no problem: write it in Russian, and we will translate it ourselves. If you need help writing a script, then you can contact one of our recommended services.
- Select music from the tracks offered