PPC advertising for KooRaRoo Media
KooRaRoo Media is a DLNA server and media organizer that allows you to stream video, music, and photo files to any DLNA-certified home network device, including TVs, BluRay players, home theater systems, audio-video receivers, game consoles, and media players.
To increase the number of product installations and remove untargeted users from the paid traffic.
- Customization and refinement of search queries.
- Writing and continually optimizing unique ads for each keyword group.
- Creating event tracking codes for Google Analytics. Setting goals.
- Managing bids.
- Adjusting the list of keywords to improve CTR and attract more quality traffic.
- Optimizing campaigns using conversion data.
- Breaking down search campaigns by the price per click per region in order to allocate budgeted funds evenly across all necessary regions.
Beginning of the advertising campaign: 01.09.2013. Date when the results were taken: 30.11.2013.
Results of the first month of the campaign (30 days):
Results of 3 months (30 days):
During the course of work on the campaigns we were able to boost the click-through rate (CTR), decrease the average cost per click (CPC) and the price of conversion (CPA), as well as increase the conversion rate (CR).
Data demonstrating CTR growth:
Data demonstrating an increased conversion rate:
We were able to achieve these results thanks to daily account optimization measures (updating the list of keywords based on data from Google Analytics, managing bids, and updating ads).
Despite a modest advertising campaign budget, we managed to outperform major Western advertisers and take second place in the auction statistics. Campaign report for the last 30 days: