Localization of System Surveillance Pro into Spanish
Golden Plains Software is one of the leading developers of cutting-edge computer monitoring software. The company's products are used by schools, government agencies, private companies, network administrators, and parents who are concerned about system and network security.
System Surveillance Pro (SSPro) is the developer's most popular product. This product is used to conduct advanced parental control, analyze network activity, and monitor and protect corporate networks.
In order to expand the market for the product beyond the United States and increase the number of Spanish-speaking users of the program, we were assigned the following tasks:
- Full localization of System Surveillance Pro into Spanish
- Translation of the company's website and help documentation into Spanish.
Nature of the project
When localizing the interface, translators were able to work with string resources and screenshots of sections of menus and program processes.
In addition, translators were able to use unified terminology in order to ensure consistent translation and to check whether translated strings matched the software functionality from directly within the program's interface.
- Complete localization and verification of the Spanish version of the program
- Complete translation of the product website and help system
- Increased traffic volume as well as number of downloads and conversions among Spanish-speaking users
Russell Turner, CEO of Golden Plains Software:
"When we were deciding on how we would localize SSPro, the team here at Golden Plains Software first evaluated several other translation services before we settled on Alconost. We needed a service that could ensure grammatically correct and semantically accurate translation, and the guys at Alconost were able to cope with the task. The translators were able to skillfully cope with various types of source data and materials (string resources, tables, HTML files, etc.). The turnaround was relatively fast. We were easily able to fit the cost of the project into our budget, and the project workflow itself was organized quite professionally. We plan to cooperate with Alconost on all our future translation projects, and we will definitely recommend their service to other companies.
Other success stories
- Voiceovers for the Avatarico and Lostroom escape rooms
- Localization of the websites of Aviasales, Jetradar, and Hotellook
- Alconost+Crowdin for Bandsintown: Localization of the most popular app for finding concerts
- Translation and voiceovers for the fox cub Cucchi in the Booclick app
- Alconost + Crowdin: localization of Clash of Kings into English
- Localization of the Clue mobile app and updates in nine languages
- Configuring Google Analytics for a regional branch office of the Dr. Bormental clinic
- Localization into two languages and ongoing language support for DreamCommerce
- Localization of Dr.Explain into eight European languages and updating the help system
- Copywriting and translation of the app description, articles, and press release for the Helper app
- Localization of the "Home Bookkeeping" app into Spanish, French, and German
- Localization of the Jooble job search service into 16 languages
- 62 tutorial videos in English and Russian for Kaspersky Lab
- How we created seven trailers for Kaspersky Lab in two months
- Creating template videos and translations in Nitro for the "Home Bookkeeping" app
- Voiceovers in 14 languages for the Kerish Doctor software
- PPC advertising for KooRaRoo Media
- Character voiceovers in Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese for the RPG Life is Feudal: Your Own
- Promoting the MobiDB Database Designer app using PPC advertising
- Localization of the Petcube website into six languages
- Localizing the game “Punch Club” into Chinese and Polish
- Translation into six languages and localization support for Smarty CRM
- Localization of a series of mobile products into European and Asian languages for Stoik Technology
- A series of trailers about JIRA plugins
- Contextual advertising for the "TradeVoyage" travel agency
- Rewriting and voiceover of the "Fairy Tales of Uncle Remus" mobile app
- Localization of Viber messenger into Russian
- Localization of the game “Klondike” for Vizor Interactive into five languages
- Localization of the Xsolla service into 18 languages
Place an order now
Please tell us your requirements and we will contact you promptly to clarify the details and give you a quote. Thank you.
We help companies take their products to the global market by localizing applications, games, websites, translating texts and making promo videos. We’d be happy to get a chance to work with you!
Localization & Translation
- Localization of software, games, online and mobile applications
- Game Localization
- Nitro — a fast, professional online translation service
- Website translation
- Professional technical translation services
- Crowdin + Alconost: platform + translation team
- Localization of iOS applications
- Localization of Android applications
- Proofreading (and copyediting) of texts by native speakers
- Translation quality
- Languages and rates