Contextual advertising in Google, Yandex and Facebook
We create and maintain turnkey PPC campaigns for Google AdWords, Yandex.Direct, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, YouTube and VKontakte. We configure web analytics. We can focus your campaign on KPIs, and we can calculate your ROI.
Alconost is a certified Google partner. Our specialists are constantly improving their qualifications, and they are looking to share what they know with others. We have been in the business of multilingual Internet advertising since 2008, and we know all the ins and outs.
Personal PPC manager
We have arranged our business around the following principle: it will be more profitable for you to cooperate with us than to hire an expensive specialist or to work with a conventional PPC agency. We can offer you a personal PPC expert who combines all of the advantages of the following types of workers:
- full-time employee: an individual approach and responsibility
- agency: professionalism, advanced tools, and reputation
- freelancer: fast response times and low cost
- co-owner: interest in the result, since this person's salary depends on it
You will be able to coordinate all project questions, ranging from advertising strategy to data analysis, with just a single person: your PPC manager. The manager will work on your advertising campaign every day and oversee and direct the work of the other specialists who work on your project, including copywriters, translators, designers, web programmers, and analysts.
Most of our customers are IT companies, including software, mobile app, and game developers as well as service providers for the B2C and B2B markets. We help companies that want to promote their products in different countries and in different languages.
Multilingual PPC advertising
Rest assured: when it comes to developing contextual advertising in foreign languages, we only assign native speakers to the tasks of selecting keywords and writing ads and copy for landing pages. For example, if you would like to promote your product or service in the United States, we can arrange PPC campaigns using key phrases in Spanish and English.
If you are just testing the waters of a foreign market and your site is not properly localized, we can create dynamic landing pages for PPC in your desired target languages, and we will direct users to them.
How the Alconost PPC advertising agency works
You place an order for contextual advertising, and we get to work:
- We help you complete a design brief and work out a schedule, deadlines, and a budget.
- We study your product or service, market and competitors.
- We create dynamic and regular search campaigns: we will select keywords, organize them into groups, and write ads.
- We create Display Network campaigns, social network campaigns and campaigns for mobile devices, and develop remarketing lists.
- We set up an analytics tracking system using Google Analytics or Yandex.Metrics to monitor the effectiveness of your pay per click advertising.
During the process, we:
- Follow your PPC campaign statistics on a daily basis, analyzing web analytics data and putting together suggestions to improve your campaign's effectiveness.
- Make updates: we test your ads and campaign setup, add new elements, delete ineffective ones, optimize bids, filter platforms from the partner network, and much more.
- We do everything in order to ensure your PPC advertising generates the most profit over time.
- We provide detailed reports on the progress that we have made and the effectiveness of PPC advertising.
- We can provide additional services, if necessary.
- Internet advertising consulting,
- Development of landing pages,
- Audit of the site, advertising, and competitors,
- Search engine optimization (SEO),
- Media banner development,
- Mobile app promotion,
- Video campaigns,
- Content promotion.
Pay per click advertising rates
Most of the companies in the PPC advertising market work as agency partners and receive a commission that is a percentage of the money spent. We are different: we do not take a percentage of the budget, and we do not seek to milk the project for money. You simply choose the right package of services, pay for it, and we get to work. You can refill your contextual advertising account yourself. This can be done separately from buying a package. You can refill your account through us with a 10% commission.
|Package of services||Disco*||Discovery||Evolution||Conquest||Cost per month||$100||$200||$300||$400|
|Preliminary audit and monthly analysis||-||+||+||+|
|Configuring web analytics||-||+||+||+|
|Development and conducting of campaigns||+||+||+||+|
|Support for dynamic landing pages for PPC||-||+||+||+|
|Number of languages||1||1||1||2||1||2||3|
|Contextual advertising systems||1||1||2||1||3||2||1|
|Copies of campaigns (geotargeting)||-||-||1||2|
*The Disco plan is designed for local businesses conducting smaller campaigns.
If you need more than three languages, then write to us: we can design an individual plan for you.
Additional services and localization will be calculated separately.
Watch our video clip explaining how the conversion price is determined in Google AdWords.
If you still have any questions, then please feel free to contact us. We can help you decide how to proceed, and we can also develop an individual offer for you.
Examples of our projects
- November 2016 Promoting the MobiDB Database Designer app using PPC advertising [in Russian]
- November 2016 PPC advertising for KooRaRoo Media [in Russian]
- November 2016 Contextual advertising for the "TradeVoyage" travel agency [in Russian]
- August 2015 Configuring Google Analytics for the Doctor Bormental clinic [in Russian]
- August 2015 Video on how Google Adwords calculates cost per click, and how to redu… [in Russian]
Request a quote
Please tell us your requirements and we will then contact you promptly to clarify the details and give you a quote. Thank you!