Localization Project Manager
The following are the core duties of this position, but you may flexibly adjust your duties to suit your strengths and aptitude.
1. Project management
Lead localization and translation projects for digital products (apps, software, websites, games, marketing content, etc.) for various IT companies.
- Organize the localization process
- Project implementation and management using localization project management system
- Build and manage project teams
- Quality control and delivery of localization and translation deliverables
2. Client services
Execute projects in accordance with client requirements through smooth communication with clients, mainly in Japan and the APAC region.
- Confirmation of client requirements at the start of the project
- Schedule and process coordination
- Billing to the client
- Online meetings with clients to confirm details and resolve issues as needed
Flexible work hours and remote work
We are a fully remote work environment.
You can flexibly adjust your schedule according to your own work-life balance situation.
Arconost offers effective training designed specifically for each area of expertise. You can build on your strengths and develop the skills necessary for your work.
We will determine your salary based on your current skills and experience.
Our salaries are reviewed regularly, approximately every 6 months.
Experience and skills to be gained
- Management skills for localization projects of global standards
- Experience working for a growing company
- Experience in launching a business as a member of a full-fledged entry into the Japanese market
- Digital-based communication skills
- Work skills in a global company (ideal environment if you want to make use of your English skills)
Required skills and experience
Experience in any of the following is a plus
Client service / project progress management and coordination / work related to localization and translation
- Sufficient experience using basic business software (Windows Office, etc.)
- English: Business level (intermediate or above) (e-mail, conversation, document preparation, etc.)
- Interest in various IT fields, games and other technology fields