Copywriting and translation of the app description, articles, and press release for the Helper app
Helper is an application where each user can seek advice from experienced and knowledgeable people, and each consultant is allowed to help others and make money in the process. The service provides a special affiliate network where users can find answers to questions in their personal and professional lives, including in cooking, fashion, repair, education, and many other areas.
As a result, the user can receive prompt personal assistance, and the consultant receives a financial reward for their work.
The developer of Helper, Helper Advisors, contacted Alconost, which they asked to write a description of the application, articles, and a press release in Russian, English, and Brazilian Portuguese.
In order to correctly describe the specific functionality of the application, the copywriter and translators actively communicated with the customer. The customer wanted to address users of the product in as simple and clear terms as possible, so the texts focused on situations where Helper could prove useful.
In the developer's estimation, the main users of the application are most probably housewives who need to contact various professionals about dozens of household issues. It was also necessary to attract the interest of potential consultants who could help users. Alconost prepared several articles that were addressed to each target audience as well as a general press release for the media. A professional copywriter together with native speaker translators prepared the texts.
We hope that Helper, which we have tried to spread the word about, will help many users save time on finding specialists as well as allow professionals to receive a decent reward for their work.
Other success stories
- Multilingual Advertising for the Alvadi Online Auto Parts Store
- Voiceovers for the Avatarico and Lostroom escape rooms
- Localization of the websites of Aviasales, Jetradar, and Hotellook
- Alconost+Crowdin for Bandsintown: Localization of the most popular app for finding concerts
- Translation and voiceovers for the fox cub Cucchi in the Booclick app
- Alconost + Crowdin: localization of Clash of Kings into English
- Localization of the Clue mobile app and updates in nine languages
- Configuring Google Analytics for a regional branch office of the Dr. Bormental clinic
- Localization into two languages and ongoing language support for DreamCommerce
- Localization of Dr.Explain into eight European languages and updating the help system
- Localization of System Surveillance Pro into Spanish
- Series of 18 Video Banners for the Guild of Heroes Advertising Campaign
- Localization of the "Home Bookkeeping" app into Spanish, French, and German
- Localization of the Jooble job search service into 16 languages
- 62 tutorial videos in English and Russian for Kaspersky Lab
- How we created seven trailers for Kaspersky Lab in two months
- Creating template videos and translations in Nitro for the "Home Bookkeeping" app
- Voiceovers in 14 languages for the Kerish Doctor software
- PPC advertising for KooRaRoo Media
- Character voiceovers in Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese for the RPG Life is Feudal: Your Own
- Localizing updates for the Charm Farm game into eight languages
- Promoting the MobiDB Database Designer app using PPC advertising
- Multilingual voice responses for Bitrix24
- Localization of the Petcube website into six languages
- Localizing the game "Punch Club" into Chinese and Polish
- Translation into six languages and localization support for Smarty CRM
- Localization of a series of mobile products into European and Asian languages for Stoik Technology
- A series of trailers about JIRA plugins
- Contextual advertising for the "TradeVoyage" travel agency
- Rewriting and voiceover of the "Fairy Tales of Uncle Remus" mobile app
- Localization of Viber messenger into Russian
- Localization of the game "Klondike" for Vizor Interactive into five languages
- Localization of the Xsolla service into 18 languages