How it works
- Do you have something that needs to be translated?
- Register with Nitro.
- Paste the text into the order window and leave a comment for the translator.
- Select target languages.
- Get an instant quote.
- Top up and send the text off for translation.
- A professional translator will take care of your order.
- Track order status in your account.
- Get the translated text emailed to you or pick it up in your account.
- Got more questions? Ask us in the online chat.
How long does translation take?
Translation time depends on the availability of translators, the number and volume of orders in the queue. The timing may be affected by national holidays, time difference, etc.
Usually, about 50% of orders are completed within 2 hours, and 96% - within 24 hours. We do not guarantee accurate deadlines, so please try to place your order in advance.
If the order is delayed by more than 3 hours, the service administrators will do their absolute best to speed up the translation process.
If a translation is very urgent, or if your order has been in the queue for a suspiciously long time frame, click “Something wrong?” and report it to our support service team. We will do our best to make sure that your translation is completed as soon as possible.
Below you will see the time frames it took to complete the last 1,000 orders. The table is updated in real time.
|Time||Orders completed, %|